The explosion of e-commerce following the pandemic redefined the concept of last mile delivery. Altigreen Evs have played an important role in the growth of the last mile transportation industry by offering innovative and sustainable electric powertrain solutions. As the e-commerce industry continues to grow Altigreen EVs are well positioned to continue driving innovation and progress thus making it the best 3-wheeler electric vehicle in India for last-mile transport solutions .
Altigreen EVs are at the forefront of electric vehicle technology, making them the optimal choice for commercial last-mile transportation. With state of the art technology, zero tailpipe emissions and lower cost of operation, the Altigreen Evs are cost-effective and eco-friendly electric three wheelers on the Indian roads today. There are a host of potential benefits that have accelerated the transition to electric vehicles in the Indian markets for last-mile transport. Especially the Altigreen EV, which is seeing an increased demand due to the following advantages:
- Value for money : Altigreen NeEV qualifies for Fame subsidy as well as the local government subsidy. This ensures that the electric cargo price stays within the reach of the common Indian man.
- Low operating cost: With the running cost as low as 0.92 paise per km, the Altigreen NeEV is a boon for businesses and can bring you a lifetime savings of Rs. 10 lakhs. On an average it costs Rs. 29,000 for a diesel 3 wheeler and Rs. 23,000 for the CNG auto as maintenance costs per year. In comparison the maintenance cost of Altigreen EV is 80% less than these. With the EV having 18 movable parts as compared to the 2000 of a diesel vehicle, its maintenance costs are minimal, making it a much more profitable option.
- Sustainable Technology: Altigreen aims to establish a new benchmark for eco-friendly and cost-effective transportation solutions that cater to the specific driving conditions prevalent in India. To achieve this goal, the company has created its own 11 kWh / 51.2V electric drivetrain unit, which powers its current and upcoming NeEV Electric 3-Wheeled Vehicles. With its proprietary electric drivetrain unit, Altigreen can generate a power output of up to 8.25 kW, enabling the vehicle to cover a range of 151 km on a single charge, as tested and certified by the Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI).
- Reduction in Delivery Downtime : Altigreen's electric vehicles are specifically designed to handle unpredictable bad roads, weather conditions, including monsoon floods and other waterlogged scenarios. With a 220 mm ground clearance and its cutting-edge IP67 technology, Altigreen's electric vehicles provide a high level of protection to the motor, making it safe, dry, and resilient in all conditions. This technology ensures that the motor is fully encased, guarding it against the damaging effects of water and making it an ideal choice for drivers who frequently encounter adverse weather conditions. This helps in drastically reducing delivery downtime as the fear that the vehicle may stall, leaving the driver stranded in a difficult situation no longer holds true with an Altigreen electric cargo.
- Zero Carbon emission The use of electric three wheeler vehicles powered by Altigreen's cutting-edge technology can help reduce the emission of harmful pollutants and greenhouse gases, thus mitigating the impact of climate change. With e-commerce giants switching to Altigreen's electric vehicles, their businesses can significantly reduce their carbon footprint, contributing to a cleaner and healthier environment.
- Completely Indian: Altigreen is made in India, for India. This means that it is easily available, will have cheaper spares and convenient servicing, bringing down the maintenance costs by almost 60% in comparison to the CNG and diesel three wheeler cargo vehicles. The Altigreen NeEV also comes with an assured 5 years warranty /1.2 Lakhs kms whichever is earlier. It is consciously made for Indian roads and Indian loads.
Energy consumption of conventional last-mile delivery vehicles is high due to frequent stops and consequent accelerations during driving. Most metros have constant traffic congestion and road conditions aren’t optimal either. The Altigreen EV offers the perfect solution to all these challenges and more making it the best electric 3-wheeler for last-mile transport- one that is economical, affordable and most advanced.